If you are looking for a reliable gym, its membership fees have been a problem since ever. With LA fitness prices, you can have different membership gym fees within different United States locations. Therefore, you can easily select the nearest gym offering affordable prices.
Skipping the gym does not mean missing a workout. When working from home, especially during the pandemic it’s important to stay active. Here are five simple exercises to get fit and trim the extra fat of yoir body within the safety of your living room. No equipment (or original/real barre) is needed for that.
a) Ballet squat | Burn more calories with butt toning
- Start with your legs about three feet apart and your feet in ‘turn out’ in a ballet position.
- Bend your knees and get down, ensuring that the knees stay over the toes. Keep your back upright and shoulders down.
- Get one inch down and then one inch up again. Repeat this 30 times.
b) Knee lift and glutes press
- Start with the knee bent firmly fastened on the floor; the other leg is raised in front of you with your knee bent and foot pointed straight.
- Keep your tummy held in tight and shoulders untroubled, with both hands on your hips facing straight.
- Alternate a knee lift and pushing it back behind you, i.e., a glute press. Repeat this 30 times on each leg side.
c) Intense lunge moving up and down- an inch
- Start with your hands on the hips. Your front knee should be over the heel and the back knee as near to the floor as possible.
- Keep your back upright, tummy held in tight, and your shoulders down.
- Take the lunge up and then down again for one inch. Repeat 30 times on each side of the leg.
d) Alternated leg raise with high planks
- Start with plank position, making sure to keep the shoulders above the wrists, your back straight, and your tummy held in tight to protect the lower back from aching.
- Lift your right leg up, then back down in your plank with the toes on the mat. Then raise your left leg and deeper, keeping your shoulders and abdominals aligned.
- Keep alternating legs move and repeat 30 times.
e) The unfold leg challenge | Clamshell and leg unfold
- Lie down on one front, with your shoulder above the elbow and knees turned in front of you parallel to your hips.
- Make sure to remain on the side of your hips during the whole exercise and point your feet aligned.
- Open your knee to the side, extend and stretch the leg completely, and then bend the knee again and close the knees mutually. Repeat 30 times on each side of the leg.
It is essential to make your body tone and active no matter, working out in the gym or at home. For the correct adaptation, check the best gym with reliable gym fees at LA fitness prices so that you can have a proper guide and training to have a healthy and attractive body.