Why love, passion, and intimacy in a relationship get fade with time?
We cannot keep our dopamine buzz going on consistently for a more extended time period. Of course, emotions are temporary, and excess secretions of different hormones excite human feelings for a particular time period. Still, as the hormone quantity gets lower, we feel normal, and excitement gets vanish. Almost everyone who has ever been in a relationship has had a relationship end. Some endings were friendly, but many are incredibly uncomfortable, awkward, and intense.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could avoid all of the stress that comes with ending a relationship?
What if we could save our relationship decisively with the least amount of effort?
Maybe you’ve had previous relationships where love faded after a certain point, or maybe you’re currently in love and want it to last forever. It’s natural to wonder why love fades over time — and how to stop it — no matter what your circumstances are. The truth is, there’s no foolproof way to keep love alive, but getting professional help can make it easier for you to keep the current going on in your relationship.
Usually, relationships move and evolve, and the magical spark that once existed in your relationship can fade away. The good news is that after an affective relationship counseling session, you can bring back the happening of your romantic relationship. With the right advice by a professional and the affective tips given by a counselor, your relationship will develop into true companionship, characterized by respect, trust, and a collection of shared experiences. You can check it out at any online relationship counseling platform the best possible way to create a type of relationship in which you feel completely at ease being yourself in front of your partner, knowing that they will love you no matter what.
What can you do to keep the spark alive?
Here are few tips are given by a relationship counselor to keep your relationship healthy enough:
- You need to increase your communication, and not just about the little things that happen every day.
- Take a date and talk about your goals and dreams, as you did when you first started dating.
- It is good to get a cue from the honeymoon events, or you can recreate the first date or rekindle a shared hobby.
- Try to understand how your partner communicates and receives affection as it is vital for successfully expressing your love for one another.
- Spend quality time with each other, take short breaks or vacations from work and arrange date night away from the kids.
- You can fail as a couple to view things critically, or you may harbor deep-seated remorse or frustration that must be articulated before the relationship can recover. But a professional relationship counselor assists couples in having these conversations and maintaining a strong and intimate relationship.
- A counselor can help you better in recognizing that what’s working and whatnot. They guide you to live in happy moments and remember the good things about each other.
- For a healthy relationship, it is important to put the relationship first, and a relationship counselor teaches you the skill of giving importance to your relationship.
- When you ask for help from a relationship counselor, they acknowledge what you can’t fix and motivate you to don’t give up too soon.